A 52-yr-aged visually impaired farmer, Mr Aduni Achana, has been left distraught and penniless right after his two-acre really worth of rice was lessened to ashes by fireplace not too long ago.
Also Read through: I have usually been a pastor- Majid Michel
Mr Achana who hails from Bonia, close to Navrongo in the Higher
East Area, lost not only his rice but some farm sources this kind of as a
tarpaulin, a pair of Wellington boots and some basins to the fire.
Mr Achana was recognised as the 2018 Ideal Disabled Farmer in
the Kassena Nankana Municipality. He has been a dedicated and inspirational
farmer who depends predominantly on his farming money to choose care of his wife and
little ones as properly as support other family members.
The incident has remaining him grieving with his family and
unsure as to how to maintain his loved ones and proceed to function as a farmer.
The bush fireplace which distribute from bushes close by defied the
fire belt produced by Mr Aduni and burnt the rice he experienced harvested and collected
in heaps for processing in his presence.
A helpless Achana cried his lungs out for support but to no avail. His neighbours just couldn’t include the furious bushfire that eaten anything in its way.
Mr Achana is hence attractive for assistance to guidance his
family members as effectively as go on to do his farming company.